Colorado State Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Colorado State Rams (8-0) are outside shots to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as sportsbooks have listed them at +10000 on the moneyline, the 44th-ranked odds of all college basketball teams.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Wednesday's docket features a home matchup for the Rams versus the Denver Pioneers. Tipoff is set for 9:00 PM ET. There are currently no odds set for this game.
Colorado State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+10000||44th||Bet $100 to win $10000|
|Preseason||+50000||76th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Colorado State Team Stats
- Colorado State has a +121 scoring differential, topping opponents by 15.2 points per game. It is putting up 85.3 points per game to rank 25th in college basketball and is giving up 70.1 per contest to rank 164th in college basketball.
- The Rams are 4-0 at home, 1-0 on the road and 3-0 in neutral-site games this year.
- Colorado State is 7-0 as favorites and 1-0 as the underdog.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Colorado State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Colorado State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-0 | Q2 Record: 3-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Colorado State has tied for the fourth-most Quadrant 1 victories in the nation (two).
- Colorado State has tied for the second-most Quadrant 2 wins in the nation (three).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Colorado State Players
- Isaiah Stevens leads the Rams in points and assists. He contributes 17.1 points per game while adding 7.9 assists.
- Joel Scott paces Colorado State with 6.8 rebounds per game.
- The Rams are led by Stevens from long distance. He hits 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- Stevens leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Scott collects 1.1 blocks an outing to pace Colorado State.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.