Broncos Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of now the Denver Broncos are 15th in the league in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +10000.
Watch the Broncos this season on Fubo!
Broncos Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: +4000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Broncos to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Broncos in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Broncos Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Broncos' Super Bowl odds (+10000) place them 15th-best in the NFL, but according to computer rankings they are only 19th.
- The Broncos have experienced the 15th-biggest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, dropping from +4500 at the beginning of the season to +10000.
- With odds of +10000, the Broncos have been given a 1% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Denver Betting Insights
- Denver has four wins in 12 games against the spread this season.
- Out of 12 Broncos games this season, five have gone over the total.
- The Broncos are 3-3 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- This season, Denver has won three out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- With 385.3 yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks second-worst in the NFL, the Broncos have been forced to rely on their 23rd-ranked offense (299 yards per contest) to keep them in games.
- Despite having a bottom-five scoring defense that ranks fourth-worst in the NFL (25.2 points allowed per game), the Broncos have put up better results offensively, ranking 15th in the NFL by totaling 21.9 points per game.
Broncos Impact Players
- Russell Wilson has passed for 2,385 yards (198.8 per game), completing 67.5%, with 21 touchdowns and seven interceptions in 12 games.
- Also, Wilson has run for 310 yards and two scores.
- Courtland Sutton has 50 catches for 637 yards (53.1 per game) and nine TDs in 12 games.
- On the ground, Javonte Williams has scored zero TDs and gained 584 yards (53.1 per game).
- In 12 games, Jaleel McLaughlin has rushed for 296 yards (24.7 per game) and one score.
- In 12 games for the Broncos, Alex Singleton has posted 1.0 sack and 4.0 TFL and 120 tackles.
Bet on Broncos to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Broncos Player Futures
2023-24 Broncos NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Raiders||L 17-16||+50000|
|2||September 17||Commanders||L 35-33||+150000|
|3||September 24||@ Dolphins||L 70-20||+900|
|4||October 1||@ Bears||W 31-28||+75000|
|5||October 8||Jets||L 31-21||+75000|
|6||October 12||@ Chiefs||L 19-8||+450|
|7||October 22||Packers||W 19-17||+10000|
|8||October 29||Chiefs||W 24-9||+450|
|10||November 13||@ Bills||W 24-22||+3300|
|11||November 19||Vikings||W 21-20||+10000|
|12||November 26||Browns||W 29-12||+6600|
|13||December 3||@ Texans||L 22-17||+5000|
|14||December 10||@ Chargers||-||+10000|
|15||December 16||@ Lions||-||+1400|
|18||January 7||@ Raiders||-||+50000|
Odds are current as of December 4 at 11:13 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.