Broncos Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Denver Broncos have +6600 odds to win the Super Bowl, 10th-ranked in the league as of November 30.
Watch the Broncos this season on Fubo!
Broncos Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: +4000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +6600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Broncos to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Broncos in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Broncos Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Broncos are 10th-best in the NFL in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+6600), much higher than their computer rankings (18th).
- The Broncos were +4500 to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season, and have now fallen to +6600, which is the 11th-smallest change in the entire NFL.
- The Broncos have a 1.5% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Denver Betting Insights
- Denver has beaten the spread four times in 11 games.
- Out of 11 Broncos games this season, five have hit the over.
- The Broncos have a 3-3 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- This season, Denver has won three out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- With 388.2 yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks third-worst in the NFL, the Broncos have been forced to lean on their 23rd-ranked offense (300.5 yards per contest) to keep them in games.
- The Broncos have the 13th-ranked scoring offense this season (22.4 points per game), and they've been less effective defensively, ranking fourth-worst with 25.5 points allowed per game.
Broncos Impact Players
- In 11 games, Russell Wilson has thrown for 2,199 yards (199.9 per game), with 20 TDs and four INTs, and completing 68.3%.
- Wilson also has run for 266 yards and one TD.
- In 11 games, Courtland Sutton has 48 receptions for 560 yards (50.9 per game) and eight TDs.
- On the ground, Javonte Williams has scored zero TDs and accumulated 538 yards (53.8 per game).
- On the ground, Jaleel McLaughlin has scored one time and accumulated 281 yards (25.5 per game).
- On defense, Alex Singleton has helped lead the charge with 108 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two passes defended in 11 games.
Bet on Broncos to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Broncos Player Futures
2023-24 Broncos NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Raiders||L 17-16||+30000|
|2||September 17||Commanders||L 35-33||+150000|
|3||September 24||@ Dolphins||L 70-20||+800|
|4||October 1||@ Bears||W 31-28||+75000|
|5||October 8||Jets||L 31-21||+75000|
|6||October 12||@ Chiefs||L 19-8||+450|
|7||October 22||Packers||W 19-17||+10000|
|8||October 29||Chiefs||W 24-9||+450|
|10||November 13||@ Bills||W 24-22||+3500|
|11||November 19||Vikings||W 21-20||+10000|
|12||November 26||Browns||W 29-12||+6600|
|13||December 3||@ Texans||-||+6600|
|14||December 10||@ Chargers||-||+12500|
|15||December 17||@ Lions||-||+1600|
|18||January 7||@ Raiders||-||+30000|
Odds are current as of November 30 at 5:17 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.