Colorado State vs. Boston College Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Colorado State Rams (4-0) and the Boston College Eagles (4-0) at T-Mobile Center is expected to be a close matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 76-73, with Colorado State coming out on top. Tipoff is at 1:30 PM ET on November 22.
Based on our computer prediction, Boston College should cover the point spread, which is listed at 5.5. The two sides are projected to eclipse the 145.5 over/under.
Colorado State vs. Boston College Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 1:30 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: T-Mobile Center
- Line: Colorado State -5.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Colorado State -225, Boston College +180
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Colorado State vs. Boston College Score Prediction
- Prediction: Colorado State 76, Boston College 73
Spread & Total Prediction for Colorado State vs. Boston College
- Pick ATS: Boston College (+5.5)
- Pick OU: Over (145.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Colorado State Performance Insights
- With 72.5 points scored per game and 71.4 points conceded last year, Colorado State was 157th in the country offensively and 221st on defense.
- The Rams were 333rd in the country in rebounds per game (28.4) and 130th in rebounds allowed (30.4) last year.
- Last season Colorado State was 12th-best in college basketball in assists with 16.5 per game.
- The Rams were 149th in the country in 3-pointers made (7.6 per game) and 62nd in 3-point percentage (36.4%) last season.
- Defensively, Colorado State was 20th-worst in the country in 3-pointers allowed per game at 8.9 last season. It was 330th in 3-point percentage allowed at 36.5%.
- Last season, the Rams attempted 61.5% of their shots from inside the arc, and 38.5% from beyond it. In terms of makes, 71.2% of the Rams' baskets were 2-pointers, and 28.8% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.