Russell Wilson vs. Tua Tagovailoa in Week 3: Broncos vs. Dolphins Preview, Stats
Which side has the advantage at the QB position when Tua Tagovailoa and the Miami Dolphins (2-0) take on Russell Wilson and the Denver Broncos (0-2) at Hard Rock Stadium on September 24? For detailed analysis on how we expect these two signal callers to perform in this matchup, read on.
Broncos vs. Dolphins Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Hard Rock Stadium
- Location: Miami Gardens, Florida
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Want to rep Wilson this season? Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Russell Wilson vs. Tua Tagovailoa Matchup
|Russell Wilson||2022 Stats||Tua Tagovailoa|
|3,524 (234.9)||Passing Yards (Per Game)||3,548 (272.9)|
|277 (18.5)||Rushing Yards (Per game)||70 (5.4)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Other Matchup Previews
- Click here for Kirk Cousins vs. Justin Herbert in Week 3
- Click here for Sam Howell vs. Josh Allen in Week 3
- Click here for Matthew Stafford vs. Joe Burrow in Week 3
- Click here for Gardner Minshew vs. Lamar Jackson in Week 3
- Click here for Patrick Mahomes II vs. Justin Fields in Week 3
Dolphins Defensive Stats
- Last season, the Dolphins had trouble on defense, allowing 23.5 points per game (18th in NFL).
- When it came to stopping the pass, Miami struggled last season, with 3,992 passing yards allowed (27th in NFL). It ranked 26th with 27 passing touchdowns allowed.
- Against the run, the Dolphins' defense was clicking last season, as it ranked sixth in the league with 1,751 total rushing yards allowed. When it came to rushing TDs, the team ranked 17th with 15 rushing touchdowns allowed.
- On defense, Miami ranked 24th in the NFL in terms of third-down percentage allowed, with a mark of 41.6%. It was 23rd in red-zone efficiency allowed at 59.3%.
Who comes out on top when the Dolphins and the Broncos square off? Use our link to sign up at BetMGM for a first-time deposit bonus and place your bets today!
Broncos Defensive Stats
- Last year, the Broncos ranked 14th in the NFL in points allowed (21.1 per game) and eighth in total yards allowed (320 per game).
- When it came to stopping the pass, Denver was midde-of-the-pack last year, ranking 13th in the NFL in passing yards allowed with 3,574 (210.2 per game).
- Against the run, the Broncos' defense was on top of its game, with 1,866 rushing yards allowed last season (10th-fewest in NFL).
- On defense, Denver ranked second in the NFL in third-down efficiency allowed at 34.1%. In red-zone efficiency allowed, it was seventh (51.1%).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.