Wyoming vs. Appalachian State: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 23
The Appalachian State Mountaineers (2-1) are 3-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Saturday, September 23, 2023 against the Wyoming Cowboys (2-1). The contest has a point total of 44.5.
From an offensive standpoint, Wyoming ranks 108th in the FBS with 327.3 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 75th in total defense (363.7 yards allowed per contest). Appalachian State is accumulating 451 total yards per contest on offense this season (37th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is giving up 375.7 total yards per contest (85th-ranked).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Wyoming vs. Appalachian State Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Laramie, Wyoming
- Venue: Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Wyoming vs. Appalachian State? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 4 MWC Betting Trends
- Nevada vs Texas State
- Boise State vs San Diego State
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- New Mexico State vs Hawaii
- Colorado State vs Middle Tennessee
- UNLV vs UTEP
Wyoming Betting Records & Stats
- Wyoming has put together a perfect 2-0-0 record against the spread this season.
- One of Wyoming's two games with a set total has hit the over (50%).
- Wyoming has not played as the moneyline favorite so far this season.
- Wyoming has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -150 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Cowboys a 60.0% chance to win.
Wyoming Stats Leaders
- Andrew Peasley has been a dual threat for Wyoming so far this season. He has 350 passing yards, completing 58% of his passes and throwing five touchdown passes and one interception this season. He's rushed for 111 yards (37 ypg) on 21 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Sam Scott has racked up 114 yards on 18 carries while finding paydirt one time as a runner.
- Wyatt Wieland's leads his squad with 145 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 13 catches (out of 22 targets) and scored one touchdown.
- Ayir Asante has caught five passes while averaging 38.3 yards per game and scoring two touchdowns.
- John Michael Gyllenborg has a total of 67 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in eight passes and scoring one touchdown.
- Braden Siders has racked up 1.5 sacks to pace the team, while also recording one TFL and four tackles.
- Shae Suiaunoa, Wyoming's leading tackler, has 18 tackles, two TFL, and one sack this year.
- Wrook Brown leads the team with one interception, while also recording 10 tackles and one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.