Broncos Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of September 23 the Denver Broncos' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +12500, rank them 27th in the NFL.
Watch the Broncos this season on Fubo!
Broncos Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: +1200
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Broncos to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Denver Betting Insights
- Denver went 6-9-0 ATS last season.
- Last season, six Broncos games went over the point total.
- On offense, Denver ranked 21st in the NFL with 325.1 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, it ranked seventh in total defense (320 yards allowed per contest).
- Last season the Broncos won only once away from home and had a 4-4 record at home.
- As the underdog, Denver picked up just two victories (2-5) a year ago, but when favored finished 3-5.
- In the AFC West, the Broncos won only one game (1-5), and in the conference overall they went 3-9.
Broncos Impact Players
- Russell Wilson had 16 touchdown passes and 11 interceptions in 15 games last year, completing 60.5% of his throws for 3,524 yards (234.9 per game).
- Wilson also ran for 277 yards and three TDs.
- In the passing game, Jerry Jeudy scored six TDs, catching 67 balls for 972 yards (64.8 per game).
- On the ground with the Bengals a season ago, Samaje Perine scored two touchdowns a season ago and picked up 394 yards (24.6 per game).
- Courtland Sutton had 64 receptions for 829 yards (55.3 per game) and two touchdowns in 15 games.
- As a tone-setter on defense, Alex Singleton compiled 152 tackles and 6.0 TFL in 16 games last year.
Bet on Broncos to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Broncos Player Futures
2023-24 Broncos NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Raiders||L 17-16||+10000|
|2||September 17||Commanders||L 35-33||+8000|
|3||September 24||@ Dolphins||-||+1300|
|4||October 1||@ Bears||-||+25000|
|6||October 12||@ Chiefs||-||+600|
|10||November 13||@ Bills||-||+1000|
|13||December 3||@ Texans||-||+75000|
|14||December 10||@ Chargers||-||+3000|
|15||December 17||@ Lions||-||+2800|
|18||January 7||@ Raiders||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of September 23 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.