Broncos vs. Commanders Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 2
A win by the Washington Commanders over the Denver Broncos is our computer model prediction for these teams' upcoming matchup, on Sunday, September 17 at 4:25 PM ET (at Empower Field at Mile High). For more information, regarding the spread, over/under and final score, see below.
The Broncos averaged 325.1 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked them 21st in the NFL. On defense, they ranked seventh, surrendering 320 yards per contest. On the defensive side of the ball, the Commanders were a top-five unit last season, ranking third-best by surrendering just 304.6 yards per game. They ranked 20th on offense (330.3 yards per game).
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Broncos vs. Commanders Predictions and Picks
|Commanders (+3.5)||Under (38.5)||Commanders 18, Broncos 17|
Place your bets on the Broncos-Commanders matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Broncos Betting Info
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Broncos have an implied win probability of 66.7%.
- Denver compiled a 6-9-0 ATS record last year.
- The Broncos were favored by 3.5 points or more last season four times and failed to cover in all four.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total six times in Denver games.
- The point total average for Broncos games last season was 41.4, 2.9 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
Commanders Betting Info
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 37.7% chance of a victory for the Commanders.
- Washington went 8-8-1 ATS last season.
- The Commanders covered the spread three times last season (3-2 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Washington and its opponent combined to go over the point total five out of 17 times last year.
- The average total points scored in Commanders games last year (38.5) is 3.3 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Broncos vs. Commanders 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.