Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Broncos vs. Commanders Game – Week 2
Check out best bets for when the Denver Broncos (0-1) and the Washington Commanders (1-0) square off at Empower Field at Mile High on Sunday, September 17, 2023.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Broncos vs. Commanders? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When is Broncos vs. Commanders?
- Game Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Washington 18 - Denver 17
- The Broncos have a 66.4% chance to win this game, based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Broncos put together a 3-4 record in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 42.9% of those games).
- Denver went 2-1 last year (winning 66.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -198 or shorter.
- Last season, the Commanders were the underdog eight times and won four of those games.
- Washington entered five games last season as the underdog by +164 or more and were 3-2 in those contests.
Who will win? The Broncos or Commanders? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Washington (+4)
- The Broncos had seven wins in 17 games against the spread last season.
- Denver failed to notch a win ATS (0-3) as at least 4-point favorites last season.
- The Commanders' record against the spread last season was 9-8-0.
- As 4-point underdogs or greater, Washington went 3-2 against the spread last season.
Parlay your bets together on the Broncos vs. Commanders matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (38.5)
- These teams averaged a combined 35.8 points per game a season ago, 2.7 less points than the over/under of 38.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 41.3 points per game last season, 2.8 more than the point total for this matchup.
- Broncos games hit the over six out of 17 times last season.
- Commanders games went over the point total five out of 17 times last season.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.