Wyoming vs. Texas: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Wyoming Cowboys (2-0) will look to prove oddsmakers wrong when they take on the No. 4 Texas Longhorns (2-0) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 as an overwhelming 29.5-point underdog. The point total for the game is set at 48.5.
Texas is totaling 456 yards per game on offense this year (35th in the FBS), and is giving up 269 yards per game (26th) on the other side of the ball. In terms of total yards, Wyoming ranks 96th in the FBS (345.5 total yards per game) and 93rd on defense (387.5 total yards allowed per contest).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Wyoming vs. Texas Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Austin, Texas
- Venue: Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium
- TV Channel: LHN
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Wyoming vs. Texas? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 MWC Betting Trends
Wyoming Betting Records & Stats
Wyoming Stats Leaders
- Last year Titus Swen run for 1,039 yards (79.9 yards per carry) and eight rushing touchdowns.
- Andrew Peasley suited up for 13 games last year, and accumulated 1,574 passing yards, 10 touchdowns, nine interceptions and a 52.4% completion percentage.
- When he wasn't airing it out, Peasley rushed for 339 yards (26.1 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- In 13 games last year, Treyton Welch converted 31 targets into 22 catches, 308 yards and five touchdowns.
- As a key cog in the pass game, Joshua Cobbs racked up 407 receiving yards and two touchdowns on 35 catches.
- On defense Easton Gibbs, who was on the field for 13 games, posted 79 tackles, three TFL, and three sacks.
- With 48 tackles, 10 TFL, and 8.5 sacks in 13 games, DeVonne Harris was a key player on defense last season.
- Shae Suiaunoa amassed one interception to go along with 56 tackles, four TFL, 2.5 sacks, and two passes defended in 13 games.
- An important player on defense, Braden Siders had 28 tackles, eight TFL, seven sacks, and one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.