Rockies vs. Giants: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Wilmer Flores and the San Francisco Giants will look to find success against Peter Lambert when he takes the mound for the Colorado Rockies on Saturday at 2:10 PM ET.
The Giants are the favorite in this one, at -165, while the underdog Rockies have +135 odds to upset. The game's over/under has been set at 11.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rockies gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rockies vs. Giants Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rockies Recent Betting Performance
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have a record of 4-6.
- When it comes to the total, the Rockies and their opponents are 4-6-0 in their previous 10 games.
- The Rockies have covered the runline in the one of their previous 10 games that had a set runline. Colorado games have gone under the set point total four times in a row, and the average total in this stretch was 11.5 runs.
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Giants vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Giants vs Rockies|
|Giants vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Betting Records & Stats
- The Rockies have been chosen as underdogs in 130 games this year and have walked away with the win 49 times (37.7%) in those games.
- Colorado has entered 96 games this season as the underdog by +135 or more and is 32-64 in those contests.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Rockies have a 42.6% chance of walking away with the win.
- Colorado and its opponents have hit the over in 66 of its 145 games with a total this season.
- The Rockies have an against the spread record of 21-14-0 in 35 games with a line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.