Rockies vs. Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 13
The Chicago Cubs (78-68) and Colorado Rockies (52-92) play on Wednesday at 3:10 PM ET at Coors Field, attempting to break a 1-1 series tie.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Cubs will send Jameson Taillon (7-9) to the mound, while Ty Blach (2-1) will get the nod for the Rockies.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rockies vs. Cubs Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Taillon - CHC (7-9, 5.47 ERA) vs Blach - COL (2-1, 4.58 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Rockies Player Props|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Rockies|
|Cubs vs Rockies Odds|
|Cubs vs Rockies Prediction|
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Ty Blach
- The Rockies are sending Blach (2-1) out to make his 10th start of the season. He is 2-1 with a 4.58 ERA and 34 strikeouts through 59 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last time out was on Saturday against the San Francisco Giants, when the left-hander tossed five innings, surrendering four earned runs while allowing eight hits.
- Over 16 games this season, the 32-year-old has amassed a 4.58 ERA and 5.2 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .312 to opposing batters.
- Blach heads into this game with two quality starts under his belt this season.
- Blach will aim to go five or more innings for his fourth straight appearance. He's averaging 3.7 innings per outing.
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in four of his 16 outings this season.
Cubs Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jameson Taillon
- The Cubs will send Taillon (7-9) to the mound for his 27th start this season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Friday, when he tossed six innings without allowing a run on one hit in a matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- The 31-year-old has pitched in 26 games this season with an ERA of 5.47, a 3.59 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.305.
- In 26 starts this season, he's earned six quality starts.
- Taillon will look to finish five or more innings for the sixth start in a row.
- He has made 26 appearances and finished three of them without allowing an earned run.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.