Rockies vs. Cubs Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 13
Wednesday's game between the Chicago Cubs (78-68) and Colorado Rockies (52-92) matching up at Coors Field has a projected final score of 6-5 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Cubs, so expect a tight matchup. The game will begin at 3:10 PM ET on September 13.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Cubs will send Jameson Taillon (7-9) to the mound, while Ty Blach (2-1) will answer the bell for the Rockies.
Rockies vs. Cubs Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rockies vs. Cubs Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Cubs 6, Rockies 5.
Total Prediction for Rockies vs. Cubs
- Total Prediction: Over 11.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Rockies Performance Insights
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have a record of 3-7.
- When it comes to the total, Colorado and its opponents are 6-4-0 in its last 10 games.
- The Rockies have covered the runline in the two of their previous 10 games that had a set runline.
- The Rockies have won in 47, or 36.7%, of the 128 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, Colorado has been victorious 23 times in 74 chances when named as an underdog of at least +155 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have an implied victory probability of 39.2% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- Averaging 4.4 runs per game (633 total), Colorado is the 19th-highest scoring team in baseball.
- The Rockies have pitched to a 5.72 ERA this season, which ranks 30th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 8||@ Giants||L 9-8||Ty Blach vs Kyle Harrison|
|September 9||@ Giants||L 9-1||Chase Anderson vs Logan Webb|
|September 10||@ Giants||L 6-3||Peter Lambert vs Keaton Winn|
|September 11||Cubs||L 5-4||Kyle Freeland vs Jordan Wicks|
|September 12||Cubs||W 6-4||Chris Flexen vs Javier Assad|
|September 13||Cubs||-||Ty Blach vs Jameson Taillon|
|September 14||Giants||-||Chase Anderson vs Logan Webb|
|September 15||Giants||-||Peter Lambert vs Logan Webb|
|September 16||Giants||-||Kyle Freeland vs Alex Cobb|
|September 17||Giants||-||Chris Flexen vs TBA|
|September 18||@ Padres||-||Ty Blach vs Michael Wacha|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.