Aces vs. Sky Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under for WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 1 - September 13
In Game 1 of the first round of the WNBA Playoffs, the Las Vegas Aces will meet the Chicago Sky.
Rep your team with officially licensed Aces gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Aces vs. Sky Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Michelob ULTRA Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada
- TV: ESPN
- Favorite: Aces (-16.5)
- Over/Under: 171.5
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Aces or Sky with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Aces vs. Sky Score Prediction
Prediction: Aces 92 Sky 76
Spread & Total Prediction for Aces vs. Sky
- Pick ATS: Sky (+16.5)
- Pick OU: Under (171.5)
Aces vs. Sky Spread & Total Insights
- Las Vegas is 33-5 in games when favored on the moneyline (winning 86.8% of those games).
- In games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1600 or shorter, the Aces have gone 14-1 (93.3%).
- Las Vegas has 20 wins in 39 games against the spread this year.
- As 16.5-point favorites or more, the Aces are 8-4 against the spread.
- Out of 39 Las Vegas' games so far this season, 23 have hit the over.
- The average total in Aces games this season is 173.1, 1.6 points fewer than this matchup's over/under.
Aces Performance Insights
- It's been a dominant stretch for the Aces, who are scoring 92.8 points per game (best in WNBA) and giving up 80.3 points per contest (second-best).
- Las Vegas is averaging 34.8 boards per game (fifth-ranked in WNBA) this season, while allowing 34.3 rebounds per contest (sixth-ranked).
- The Aces are top-five this season in turnovers, ranking best in the league with 11.1 turnovers per game. Meanwhile, they rank fifth with 13.2 forced turnovers per contest.
- The Aces are playing well in terms of three-point shooting, as they rank second-best in the league in three-pointers (9.3 per game) and second-best in shooting percentage from beyond the arc (37.2%).
- With 7.7 treys conceded per game, the Aces rank seventh in the WNBA. They are giving up a 34.3% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranks sixth in the league.
- Of the shots attempted by Las Vegas in 2023, 64.0% of them have been two-pointers (72.4% of the team's made baskets) and 36.0% have been from beyond three-point land (27.6%).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.