Anastasia Potapova 2023 San Diego Open Odds
The field is shrinking at the San Diego Open, with Anastasia Potapova heading into a quarterfinal against Sofia Kenin. Potapova's monyeline odds to win the tournament at Barnes Tennis Center are +550, the No. 3 odds in the field.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 San Diego Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Potapova at the 2023 San Diego Open
- Next Round: Quarterfinals
- Tournament Dates: September 9-16
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Potapova's Next Match
After defeating Ons Jabeur 6-4, 7-6, Potapova will play Kenin in the quarterfinals on Thursday, September 14 at 2:30 PM ET.
Potapova is listed at -145 to win her next matchup against Kenin. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Want to bet on Potapova? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 16 on Wednesday, Potapova beat No. 7-ranked Jabeur, 6-4, 7-6.
- Potapova has won one of her 20 tournaments over the past year, with an overall match record of 31-20.
- Potapova is 19-14 on hard courts over the past year, with one tournament victory.
- Potapova, over the past 12 months, has played 51 matches across all court surfaces, and 24.5 games per match.
- On hard courts, Potapova has played 33 matches over the past year, and 24.4 games per match.
- Over the past year, Potapova has won 62.9% of her service games, and she has won 41.1% of her return games.
- On hard courts over the past year, Potapova has claimed 43.6% of her return games and 60.1% of her service games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.