Rockies vs. Giants: Odds, spread, over/under - June 6
LaMonte Wade Jr's San Francisco Giants (29-30) and Charlie Blackmon's Colorado Rockies (26-35) will match up in the series opener on Tuesday, June 6 at Coors Field. The matchup will start at 8:40 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Giants as -155 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Rockies +125 moneyline odds. The over/under for the game is set at 11 runs.
Rockies vs. Giants Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: John Brebbia - SF (2-0, 3.80 ERA) vs Dinelson Lamet - COL (1-2, 13.83 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Giants Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at multiple sportsbooks.
|Giants Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-155||+135||-||11||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-155||+125||-||11||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-159||+135||-||11||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-135||+115||Giants (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to put money on the Rockies and Giants game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Rockies (+125), for instance -- will win. It's that easy! If the Rockies are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $22.50 back.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Charlie Blackmon get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Rockies Player Props|
|Giants vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Giants vs Rockies|
Rockies vs. Giants Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Giants have won 12 out of the 28 games, or 42.9%, in which they've been favored.
- The Giants have a record of 3-8 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -155 or shorter (27.3% winning percentage).
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 60.8% chance of a victory for San Francisco.
- The Giants were the moneyline favorite in seven of their last 10 games, and finished 3-4 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- San Francisco and its opponents combined to go over the total five times.
- The Rockies have won in 23, or 45.1%, of the 51 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Rockies have a mark of 12-24 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- In 10 games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have a record of 4-6.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Colorado and its opponents are 4-6-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Rockies vs. Giants Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Randal Grichuk||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+145)|
|Charlie Blackmon||1.5 (+180)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+180)|
|Elias Díaz||1.5 (+200)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+140)|
|Jurickson Profar||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+175)|
|Ryan McMahon||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+160)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||27th||5th|
|Win NL West||+30000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.