Rockies vs. Mets Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 2:42 PM CDT|Updated: May. 26, 2023 at 6:41 PM CDT
Friday's game between the Colorado Rockies (22-29) and the New York Mets (26-25) at Coors Field is expected to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 5-4, with the Rockies securing the victory. Game time is at 8:40 PM ET on May 26.
The probable starters are Max Scherzer (3-2) for the Mets and Connor Seabold (1-1) for the Rockies.
Rockies vs. Mets Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, May 26, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rockies vs. Mets Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Rockies 5, Mets 4.
Total Prediction for Rockies vs. Mets
- Total Prediction: Under 11 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Mets vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mets vs Rockies Player Props|
|Mets vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Performance Insights
- The Rockies have played as the underdog in eight of their past 10 games and have gone 4-4 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, Colorado and its foes are 6-4-0 in its last 10 contests.
- Oddsmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the Rockies' past 10 games.
- The Rockies have been chosen as underdogs in 41 games this year and have walked away with the win 19 times (46.3%) in those games.
- This season, Colorado has been a moneyline underdog of -225 or longer six times, losing every contest.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Rockies have a 35.7% chance of walking away with the win.
- Averaging 4.5 runs per game (227 total), Colorado is the 14th-highest scoring team in MLB.
- The Rockies have pitched to a 5.04 ERA this season, which ranks 28th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 21||@ Rangers||L 13-3||Connor Seabold vs Andrew Heaney|
|May 22||Marlins||W 5-3||Chase Anderson vs Edward Cabrera|
|May 23||Marlins||W 5-4||Austin Gomber vs Eury Pérez|
|May 24||Marlins||L 10-2||Karl Kauffmann vs Sandy Alcantara|
|May 25||Marlins||W 7-6||Kyle Freeland vs Braxton Garrett|
|May 26||Mets||-||Connor Seabold vs Max Scherzer|
|May 27||Mets||-||Chase Anderson vs Justin Verlander|
|May 28||Mets||-||Austin Gomber vs Tylor Megill|
|May 29||@ Diamondbacks||-||Karl Kauffmann vs Tommy Henry|
|May 30||@ Diamondbacks||-||Kyle Freeland vs Ryne Nelson|
|May 31||@ Diamondbacks||-||Connor Seabold vs Zac Gallen|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.