How to Watch the Rockies vs. Marlins Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 2:17 PM CDT|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 7:11 PM CDT
Austin Gomber will start for the Colorado Rockies against the Miami Marlins and Bryan De La Cruz on Tuesday at 8:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rockies vs. Marlins Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Marlins vs Rockies Prediction|
|Marlins vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rockies have hit just 38 homers this season, which ranks 26th in the league.
- Colorado ranks 17th in the majors with a .396 team slugging percentage.
- The Rockies rank 12th in MLB with a .256 team batting average.
- Colorado ranks 14th in the majors with 213 total runs scored this season.
- The Rockies have an OBP of .315 this season, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Rockies rank 16th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.6 whiffs per contest.
- Colorado strikes out just 7.8 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- Colorado pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.93 ERA this year, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- The Rockies have a combined WHIP of 1.474 as a pitching staff, which is third-worst in baseball this season.
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Rockies will hand the ball to Gomber (3-4) for his 10th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up five earned runs and allowed eight hits in 4 1/3 innings pitched against the Cincinnati Reds on Wednesday.
- He has started nine games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in four of them.
- In nine starts, Gomber has pitched through or past the fifth inning five times. He has a season average of 4.9 frames per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rockies Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/17/2023||Reds||W 11-6||Home||Austin Gomber||Graham Ashcraft|
|5/19/2023||Rangers||L 7-2||Away||Karl Kauffmann||Martín Pérez|
|5/20/2023||Rangers||L 11-5||Away||Kyle Freeland||Jon Gray|
|5/21/2023||Rangers||L 13-3||Away||Connor Seabold||Andrew Heaney|
|5/22/2023||Marlins||W 5-3||Home||Chase Anderson||Edward Cabrera|
|5/23/2023||Marlins||-||Home||Austin Gomber||Eury Pérez|
|5/24/2023||Marlins||-||Home||Karl Kauffmann||Sandy Alcantara|
|5/25/2023||Marlins||-||Home||Kyle Freeland||Braxton Garrett|
|5/26/2023||Mets||-||Home||Connor Seabold||Max Scherzer|
|5/27/2023||Mets||-||Home||Chase Anderson||Justin Verlander|
|5/28/2023||Mets||-||Home||Austin Gomber||Tylor Megill|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.