Michael Porter Jr. NBA Playoffs Player Prop Bets: Nuggets vs. Lakers - May 22
The Denver Nuggets, Michael Porter Jr. included, will play at 8:30 PM on Monday versus the Los Angeles Lakers in the 2023 NBA Playoffs.
With prop bets available for Porter, let's look at some stats and trends to help you find good wagers.
Michael Porter Jr. Prop Bets vs. the Lakers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Michael Porter Jr.'s player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Nuggets vs Lakers Additional Info
Michael Porter Jr. Insights vs. the Lakers
- Porter has taken 13.2 shots per game this season and made 6.4 per game, which account for 11.5% and 11.1%, respectively, of his team's total.
- This season, he's accounted for 19.4% of his team's three-pointers made, averaging three per game.
- Porter's opponents, the Lakers, have one of the NBA's fastest tempos, ranking second with 104.8 possessions per game, while his Nuggets rank 27th in possessions per game with 99.5.
- The Lakers are the 20th-best defensive squad in the league, conceding 116.6 points per contest.
- The Lakers give up 44.9 rebounds per contest, ranking 25th in the NBA.
- Allowing 25.7 assists per game, the Lakers are the 15th-ranked team in the NBA.
- The Lakers concede 12.5 made 3-pointers per game, 18th-ranked in the league.
Michael Porter Jr. vs. the Lakers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Porter or any of his Nuggets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.