Jamal Murray NBA Playoffs Player Prop Bets: Nuggets vs. Lakers - May 22
Jamal Murray could make a big impact for the Denver Nuggets at 8:30 PM on Monday versus the Los Angeles Lakers in the 2023 NBA Playoffs.
With prop bets available for Murray, let's look at some stats and trends to help you find good wagers.
Jamal Murray Prop Bets vs. the Lakers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Jamal Murray's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Nuggets vs Lakers Additional Info
Jamal Murray Insights vs. the Lakers
- This season, he's put up 14.7% of the Nuggets' attempted field goals, as he's averaging 16 per contest.
- He's taken 6.6 threes per game, or 16.9% of his team's shots from beyond the arc this season.
- Murray's Nuggets average 99.5 possessions per game, which ranks 27th among NBA teams, while the Lakers are one of the league's fastest, ranking second with 104.8 possessions per contest.
- The Lakers concede 116.6 points per game, 20th-ranked in the league.
- On the glass, the Lakers have allowed 44.9 rebounds per contest, which puts them 25th in the league.
- The Lakers are the 15th-ranked team in the NBA, allowing 25.7 assists per game.
- The Lakers allow 12.5 made 3-pointers per game, 18th-ranked in the NBA.
Jamal Murray vs. the Lakers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Murray or any of his Nuggets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.