Rockies vs. Rangers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 7:41 AM CDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 12:41 PM CDT
Sunday's contest features the Texas Rangers (28-17) and the Colorado Rockies (19-27) clashing at Globe Life Field (on May 21) at 2:35 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 6-4 win for the Rangers.
The Rangers will look to Andrew Heaney (2-3) versus the Rockies and Connor Seabold (1-0).
Rockies vs. Rangers Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 2:35 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rockies vs. Rangers Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Rangers 6, Rockies 4.
Total Prediction for Rockies vs. Rangers
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rockies Player Props|
|Rangers vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rockies|
|Rangers vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Performance Insights
- The Rockies have played as the underdog in eight of their past 10 games and have gone 4-4 in those contests.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on four occasions.
- The last 10 Rockies matchups have not had a spread set by oddsmakers.
- The Rockies have been chosen as underdogs in 36 games this year and have walked away with the win 16 times (44.4%) in those games.
- This season, Colorado has been a moneyline underdog of -225 or longer six times, losing every contest.
- The Rockies have an implied victory probability of 35.7% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Colorado scores the 14th-most runs in baseball (205 total, 4.5 per game).
- Rockies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.78 ERA this year, which ranks 24th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 15||Reds||W 9-8||Connor Seabold vs Hunter Greene|
|May 16||Reds||L 3-1||Chase Anderson vs Brandon Williamson|
|May 17||Reds||W 11-6||Austin Gomber vs Graham Ashcraft|
|May 19||@ Rangers||L 7-2||Karl Kauffmann vs Martín Pérez|
|May 20||@ Rangers||L 11-5||Kyle Freeland vs Jon Gray|
|May 21||@ Rangers||-||Connor Seabold vs Andrew Heaney|
|May 22||Marlins||-||Chase Anderson vs Edward Cabrera|
|May 23||Marlins||-||Austin Gomber vs Eury Pérez|
|May 24||Marlins||-||TBA vs Sandy Alcantara|
|May 25||Marlins||-||Kyle Freeland vs Braxton Garrett|
|May 26||Mets||-||Connor Seabold vs Max Scherzer|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.