Cori Gauff 2023 French Open Odds
A match in the French Open quarterfinals is next for Cori Gauff, and she will play Iga Swiatek. Gauff has +1400 odds (fourth-best) to take home the trophy from Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Gauff at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Quarterfinals
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Gauff's Next Match
After getting past Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova 7-5, 6-2, Gauff will play Swiatek in the quarterfinals on Wednesday, June 7 at 6:30 AM ET.
Gauff currently has odds of +700 to win her next contest versus Swiatek. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Cori Gauff Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +1000
- US Open odds to win: +1000
- French Open odds to win: +1400
Want to bet on Gauff? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 16, Gauff was victorious 7-5, 6-2 versus Schmiedlova on Monday.
- Gauff is 37-16 over the past year, with one tournament win.
- In three tournaments on clay over the past year, Gauff has gone 3-3.
- Gauff has played 20.2 games per match in her 53 matches over the past year across all court surfaces.
- Over the past 12 months, Gauff has played six matches on clay, and 19.8 games per match.
- Over the past year, Gauff has been victorious in 37.6% of her return games and 73.0% of her service games.
- Gauff has claimed 60.0% of her service games on clay over the past year and 39.0% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.