Rockies vs. Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 20
The Texas Rangers (27-17) are looking for continued power from a slugger on a roll against the Colorado Rockies (19-26) on Saturday at 4:05 PM ET, at Globe Life Field. Adolis Garcia is currently on a three-game homer streak.
The probable pitchers are Jon Gray (3-1) for the Rangers and Kyle Freeland (4-4) for the Rockies.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Rockies vs. Rangers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Gray - TEX (3-1, 3.15 ERA) vs Freeland - COL (4-4, 3.16 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rockies Player Props|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rockies|
|Rangers vs Rockies Odds|
|Rangers vs Rockies Prediction|
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kyle Freeland
- Freeland gets the start for the Rockies, his 10th of the season. He is 4-4 with a 3.16 ERA and 38 strikeouts through 51 1/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent appearance was on Sunday against the Philadelphia Phillies, when the lefty tossed six scoreless innings while allowing four hits.
- The 30-year-old has put up a 3.16 ERA and 6.7 strikeouts per nine innings during nine games this season, while giving up a batting average of .238 to opposing hitters.
- Freeland is trying to build upon a second-game quality start streak in this outing.
- Freeland will look to last five or more innings for his sixth straight start. He's averaging 5.7 frames per outing.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jon Gray
- The Rangers will hand the ball to Gray (3-1) for his ninth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, May 13, when he allowed three hits in eight scoreless innings against the Oakland Athletics.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 3.15 and 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .217 in eight games this season.
- He's going for his third straight quality start.
- Gray has pitched five or more innings in five straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- The 31-year-old's 3.15 ERA ranks 24th, 1.117 WHIP ranks 26th, and 6.3 K/9 ranks 68th among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.