Bruce Brown NBA Playoffs Player Prop Bets: Nuggets vs. Lakers - May 20
Bruce Brown and the rest of the Denver Nuggets face the Los Angeles Lakers in the NBA Playoffs on Saturday, at 8:30 PM ET.
In this piece we'll examine Brown's stats and trends, helping you with your prop bets.
Bruce Brown Prop Bets vs. the Lakers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Bruce Brown's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Nuggets vs Lakers Additional Info
Bruce Brown Insights vs. the Lakers
- This season, he's put up 10.5% of the Nuggets' attempted field goals, as he's averaging 9.3 per contest.
- Brown is averaging 3.2 three-point field goal attempts per game this season, which is 9.9% of his team's shots from beyond the arc.
- Brown's opponents, the Lakers, have one of the NBA's fastest tempos, ranking second with 104.8 possessions per game, while his Nuggets rank 27th in possessions per game with 99.5.
- The Lakers are the 20th-best defensive team in the league, allowing 116.6 points per game.
- The Lakers are the 25th-ranked squad in the NBA, giving up 44.9 rebounds per game.
- In terms of assists, the Lakers are ranked 15th in the league, conceding 25.7 per game.
- Looking at 3-pointers, the Lakers are 18th in the league, allowing 12.5 makes per game.
Bruce Brown vs. the Lakers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Brown or any of his Nuggets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.