Rockies Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of May 31, the Colorado Rockies (24-32) have the 27th-ranked odds in MLB to win the World Series at +100000, putting them in the bottom half of the majors. To win the NL West, the Rockies' odds are +50000.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rockies MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||27th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
|To Win the NL West||+50000||-||(+50000, bet $100 to win $50000)|
Think the Rockies can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rockies Standings Information
In the NL West, the Rockies are 10.0 games back. They are 4.5 games behind in terms of the Wild Card.
|1||Los Angeles Dodgers||-|
|3||San Francisco Giants||5.5|
|4||San Diego Padres||8|
Rockies Team Stats
- The Rockies pitching staff ranks last in the majors with a collective 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Colorado's 5.20 team ERA ranks 29th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rockies have an 8-2 record this season in games when they belt two or more homers.
- Colorado is 9-4 in games this season when it has had at least five extra-base hits.
- The Rockies are 6-7 in the 13 games this season when they struck out at least 10 batters.
- Colorado has gone 14-6 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies Next Game Information
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Rockies vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rockies vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Rockies vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|Rockies vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
|How to Watch Rockies vs Diamondbacks|
|Rockies vs Diamondbacks Odds|
Rockies Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Kris Bryant||+15000||-||-||.263/.346/.374 5 HR 17 RBI|
|C.J. Cron||+20000||-||-||.228/.277/.426 6 HR 20 RBI|
|Charlie Blackmon||+20000||-||-||.287/.369/.466 5 HR 23 RBI|
|Ryan McMahon||+25000||-||-||.254/.335/.477 8 HR 31 RBI|
|Ezequiel Tovar||+25000||-||+10000||.244/.288/.389 3 HR 22 RBI|
|Kyle Freeland||-||+15000||-||4-6 4.22 ERA 6.0 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Rockies gear at Fanatics!
Rockies' Top Players
- Elias Diaz has been the team's top hitter this season, registering a .329/.385/.506 slash line with 11 doubles, six home runs, 15 walks and 27 RBI.
- So far this season, Ryan McMahon has contributed to the club's offense by hitting .254/.335/.477 with 15 doubles, two triples, eight home runs, 24 walks and 31 RBI.
- At the dish, Jurickson Profar, one of the club's better offensive contributors, is batting .243 with a .321 OBP, five home runs, 23 runs, and 22 RBI.
- Kris Bryant has a .263 batting average so far this year to go along with a .346 OBP, five home runs, 21 runs scored and 17 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.