Provides education, counseling, and referral services that build stronger and healthier youth and families in our community.
We are a non-profit agency funded by various private and public sources, including the United Way of Natrona County, the State of Wyoming, the City of Casper, Natrona County and private foundations and individuals.
Mercer Family Resource Center has been serving Natrona County since 1971 with the mission to be a family resource center providing family and youth programming, counseling, and referral services that build stronger and healthier youth and families in Natrona County. We serve the community by providing services in four arenas: family/parenting education; early intervention for alcohol use and life skills; community connections, such as mentoring and case management; and environmental strategies for policy change and social norming. We serve over 1800 families each year, in addition to the thousands of county residents we reach with our education campaigns.
1. We value the structure, internal relationships, and uniqueness of each family.
2. We value the physical and emotional health and well-being of each youth, adult, and family in our community.
3. We believe in the inherent goodness of all youth, adults, and families and in their ability to make healthy choices and positive change.
4. We value our board and staff’s commitment to timely intervention and programming that address youth and families in need or in crisis in our community.
5. We value our agency’s internal relationships and our collaborations with partner agencies and the community in order to provide professional services.
Mercer Family Resource Center serves Natrona County by providing education, counseling, and referral services that build stronger and healthier youth and families in our community.