CASPER, Wyo. (RELEASE) - The Natrona County School District recently opened a Lab Preschool at the Pathways Innovation Center. The NCSD Lab Preschool provides high school students with the opportunity to earn Early Childhood credentials by completing coursework and practicum hours.
In order to provide this exceptional learning opportunity for NCSD High School students, parents/guardians can enroll their children who turned 3 or 4 years old by September 15th in the NCSD Lab Preschool. The NCSD Lab Preschool enrollment is limited to 14 Preschool students.
• The NCSD Lab Preschool is now open and accepting preschool students!
• The hours of operation are from 7:15 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
• Tuition will be at the rate of $700/month per child due on the 1st of each month.
• Breakfast and lunch are provided at no additional cost
• Preschool students will learn from a highly qualified, certified preschool teacher with the assistance of highly qualified educational support specialists
If you are interested in enrolling your child in the NCSD Lab Preschool please call the teacher Alicia Alger at the Pathways Innovation Center, 307-253-1451. Please leave a message and the teacher will return your call asap!
Pathways Innovation Center is an extension of Natrona County’s high school system. Pathways courses of study include college–preparatory curriculum, industry certifications, portfolio development, and internships. High School students interested in this opportunity should speak with their guidance counselor at their home school.