CHEYENNE, Wyo. (WYOMING NEWS NOW) -- The Cheyenne Winter Farmers Market has added three additional markets to its 11th season this year, now with 12 total markets between November and May. The market is held inside the Cheyenne Depot Museum in downtown Cheyenne, 121 W. 15th Street.
The market dates for the 2019-2020 season are:
November 2 & 16
December 7 & 21
February 1 & 15
March 7 & 21
April 4 & 18
The market also has new hours: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The market is a promoting Wyoming and regional farm productspromoting Wyoming and regional farm products. While the average farm product travels thousands of miles to reach the consumer, the Cheyenne Winter Farmers Market specializes in bringing the freshest, locally produced foods and farm products to our local residents. Vendors and their products hail from Wyoming, Northern Colorado and Western Nebraska.
Products featured at the Cheyenne Winter Farmers Market will include:
· Seasonal local vegetables and microgreens
· Local meats and cheeses
· Take-home BBQ, pork, ribs, brisket, bunwiches, pierogis
· Local salsas
· Farm fresh eggs
· Homemade pasta sauce
· Fresh, locally baked breads, pastries, pies, cookies, sweet rolls, croissants, cheesecakes and more
· Kimchi, dumplings, and other Korean Foods
· Locally roasted fair-trade coffee and locally blended teas
· Locally made rubs, spice blends and seasonings
· Locally produced jams, preserves, relishes and honey
· Fermented foods
· Pet treats
· Natural, locally produced and organic body care products
· Hand-made fiber crafts and other locally crafted products
· Live music
· And much more
For more information, please contact Lauren Kenney, email@example.com, 307-222-9542 or go to www.cheyennewinterfarmersmarket.org. Sponsored in part by Cheyenne Depot Museum.