CHEYENNE, Wyo.(RELEASE)- It’s time again for the 3rd Annual Western Spirit Art Show and Sale, which features over 100 western artists from across the country and can be seen March 4, 2017 through April 16, 2017.
The opening reception for the 2017 Western Spirit Art Show and Sale takes place on Saturday, March 4, 2017 at the Cheyenne Frontier Days Old West Museum. Museum members will be admitted at 5:00 PM for a special Museum members preview party. The reception will then open to the ticketed public at 6:00 PM. Tickets may be purchased online at www.oldwestmuseum.org starting February 1, 2017 or by telephoning (307) 778-7290. A special feature of the March 4th opening night festivities is the Vandewark Miniature Art exhibit.
An action packed “Quick Draw” and “Quick Finish” featuring six artists will begin at 6:30 PM with a live auction. There will be live entertainment, complimentary wine, beer and heavy hors d’ oeuvres.
An artist development seminar will be conducted on Saturday, March 4, 2017, from 9:30 AM to 2:45 PM (Continental breakfast and Lunch included). There will be five different sessions. For more information about the show or seminar, please call (307) 778-7289 or visit us online at www.oldwestmuseum.org.
2017 Western Spirit Art Show and Sale FAQ
• Over 100 artists from across the Western U.S.
• 275 pieces of original Western art.
• Oil, bronze, pastel, watercolor, ceramic, photography, printmaking, mixed media, beading, glasswork, and pencil pieces.
• Over 500 attendees expected on opening night.
• Opening night reception and show is held at CFD Old West Museum.
• Complimentary wine, beer & hors d’ oeuvres catered by the Radisson
• Quick draw and Quick finish by 6 participating artists
• $45.00 Museum members
• $50.00 Non-Museum members
• $60.00 at door
• Artist Development Seminar featuring 5 different sessions.
• The show can be seen through Sunday, April 16, 2017
• Art sales support year-round arts and education programs at the CFD Old West Museum.