Registration open for adult hockey league at Ice and Events Center
CHEYENNE, Wyo. (PRESS RELEASE) - The Cheyenne Ice and Events Center (1530 W. Lincolnway) is providing an adult hockey league for players of all levels! Must be 18+ years to participate. More information is available below.
- $400 for 20 game minimum
- $200 for goalies (must mention that they are a goalie prior to paying)
- Goalies will be first-come, first serve. The first six people to inquire about becoming goalies will be accepted. All others must plan to skate out.
- Must register prior to September 24th, at 12:00pm. After 12pm, the cost increases by $100 (to $500 total, $300 for goalies)
- We are accepting payments at this time.
- USA Hockey registration is required, and must be obtained before first game.
- A pre-season drop-in scrimmage will be held for all new and returning players on October 7th from 6 to 8pm (must be registered).
- Teams and schedules will be available on October 11th.
- Start date is October 13th, at 8:15pm.
- Games will be on Wednesdays after 8:15pm and Sunday after 4:15pm.
Copyright 2021 Wyoming News Now. All rights reserved.