Be Entrepreneurial Program launch for Wyoming high school students
CASPER, Wyo. (PRESS RELEASE) - Impact Wyoming’s Be Entrepreneurial program is launching this fall and is available to a limited number of high school students across the state of Wyoming.
The program is a free Startup education and mentorship opportunity and will host virtual courses October 9, 16, and 23 with the Pitch Night on October 28, 2021.
Be Entrepreneurial: a virtual program open to all Wyoming high school students
● Impact Wyoming’s vision is to build a statewide network of actively engaged youth entrepreneurial leaders who contribute to their communities’ economic and business development.
● The mission of the Be Entrepreneurial program is to help students recognize characteristics and practices of successful entrepreneurs, evaluate an entrepreneurial idea based on product, customer, and competitive-advantage criteria and demonstrate business-planning skills for venture start-up, marketing, financing, management, and ethical decision-making.
● Be Entrepreneurial provides the tools and resources for launching a business with entrepreneurial mentors while building a network of locally established companies.
● Participation in the Be Entrepreneurial program is open to anyone between Ninth (9th) and Twelfth (12th) grade who attends a Wyoming high school or lives in their local community.
● Offered virtually, Be Entrepreneurial classes are limited to 20 students. Each Be Entrepreneurial class concludes with a local Pitch Night where business plans are presented to a panel of local business leaders. The panelist of Judges selects two business plans to receive start-up funds ($5,000 plus a $2,000 marketing package (website, business cards, and logo)) and various start-up resources.
Register here: Be Entrepreneurial Registration
Copyright 2021 Wyoming News Now. All rights reserved.