Pine Bluffs Distilling is launching five new whiskeys across a four weekend celebration
CHEYENNE, Wyo. (PRESS RELEASE) - Pine Bluffs Distilling is local to their core. It’s how they do business. Supporting their community by using local grains, providing local jobs, and operating with transparency all matter to Pine Bluffs Distilling. Keeping it local, Pine Bluffs Distilling is celebrating the launch of five new products with a variety of summer events.
“The grains we source to make our whiskey come from farms no more than 30 miles from the distillery,” said Chad Brown, owner of Pine Bluffs Distilling. “That’s how whiskey was meant to be made and that’s a tradition we want to uphold. We are proud that we can support local farmers and they continue to support us. This is truly a community celebration. I mean… Whiskey and celebrating go hand in hand.”
Pine Bluffs Distilling will be launching five new whiskeys this summer, and they are celebrating across four weekends May through August at the Distillery in Pine Bluffs, WY. Only 40 miles from Cheyenne, Pine Bluffs Distilling is inviting locals and regional friends to join them in celebrating the launch of FIVE new whiskeys. And these aren’t just any whiskeys, either. The launch list includes varieties that are truly unique, whiskeys that blend distinct grains that most distillers don’t make
The five new whiskeys include Oat, Rye, Malted Wheat, 5 Grain, and a special single barrel uncut rye. The new 5 Grain and Uncut Single Barrel Straight Rye Whiskeys will be available for purchase only at the Distillery, and the others will start popping up on shelves across Wyoming, Colorado, and Nebraska as early as June 2021.
Friday, May 28 (4 pm - 9 pm) - Straight Oat Whiskey Launch
· Live music performed by local band, The Galactic Lemons
· Food truck and a Straight Oat Whiskey signature cocktail
Sunday, June 27 (9am - 6 pm) - Straight Rye Whiskey + Uncut Single Barrel Straight Rye Whiskey Launch
· Music, food truck, and a Straight Rye Whiskey signature cocktail
· Release of Chad’s 2021 Birthday Barrel Choice - Uncut Single Barrel Straight Rye Whiskey (limited bottle release)
· Farm Tour - visiting the local farmers that supply grains used for whiskeys, ending at the distillery with a tasting. Farm Tours will be at 9 am and 12 pm, starting at the distillery.
Saturday, July 24 (3 pm - 9 pm) - Malted Wheat Launch
· Music, food truck, and a Malted Wheat signature cocktail
Saturday, August 7 (12 pm - 9 pm during Trail Days) - 5 Grain Whiskey Launch
· Music, food truck, amd a 5 Grain Whiskey signature cocktail
Sunday August, 8 (9 am - 3 pm during Trail Days) - 5 Grain Whiskey Launch
· Live DJ, food truck, and a 5 Grain Whiskey signature cocktail
· Mud volleyball tournament starting at 9 am
Each event has a signature cocktail using the new product made specifically for that whiskey launch by Pine Bluffs Distilling in-house mixologist, KeeLee. Many of these upcoming new products are limited release - once they are gone, they’re gone - so folks are encouraged to stop by the distillery to check out the new products, pick up a bottle or two, and enjoy entertainment and food while visiting!
WHEN & WHY
· Friday, May 28 (4 pm - 9 pm) - Straight Oat Whiskey Launch Party
· Sunday, June 27 (9 am - 6 pm)- Straight Rye Whiskey & Uncut Single Barrel Straight Rye Whiskey Launch Party. Farm Tours.
· Saturday, July 24 (3 pm - 9 pm) - Malted Wheat Whiskey Launch Party
· Saturday, August 7 (12 pm - 9 pm) - 5 Grain Whiskey Launch Party
· Sunday, August 8 (9 am - 3 pm) - 5 Grain Whiskey Launch Party
Pine Bluffs Distilling - 115 Bourbon St, Pine Bluffs, WY
Anyone and everyone is invited to the launch parties! Especially if that anyone loves whiskey, food, and revelry. All events are open to all ages (but you must be 21 to try or buy the whiskey, of course).
Copyright 2021 Wyoming News Now. All rights reserved.