Walmart now offering COVID vaccine in 11 locations across the state for eligible groups
CHEYENNE, Wyo. (Press Release) - Walmart pharmacies will begin administering COVID-19 vaccines in Wyoming through the U.S. Federal Retail Pharmacy Program on Feb 12, 2021. Eligible customers can schedule a vaccine appointment via the Walmart website once appointments are available, making it convenient to get vaccinated while allocation lasts. Vaccines will be available to those who meet the current phase of vaccine eligibility in Wyoming which can be found at the Wyoming Department of Health website.
Vaccinations are available at the following Wyoming Walmart locations:
- Walmart #1617: 4400 E 2ND ST, CASPER, WY 82609
- Walmart #1315: 2032 DELL RANGE BLVD, CHEYENNE, WY 82009
- Walmart #4653: 580 LIVINGSTON AVE, CHEYENNE, WY 82007
- Walmart #1778: 321 YELLOWSTONE AVE, CODY, WY 82414
- Walmart #1456: 125 N 2ND ST, EVANSTON, WY 82930
- Walmart #1485: 2300 S DOUGLAS HWY, GILLETTE, WY 82718
- Walmart #1412: 4308 E GRAND AVE, LARAMIE, WY 82070
- Walmart #4471: 2390 E CEDAR ST, RAWLINS, WY 82301
- Walmart #1457: 1733 N FEDERAL BLVD, RIVERTON, WY 82501
- Walmart #1461: 201 GATEWAY BLVD, ROCK SPRINGS, WY 82901
- Walmart #1508: 1695 COFFEEN AVE, SHERIDAN, WY 82801
More than 1,000 Walmart and Sam’s Club pharmacies in 22 states are receiving federal vaccine allocations this week, with an emphasis on locations that reach customers in underserved communities with limited access to healthcare. While initial vaccine supply is limited, Walmart and Sam’s Club pharmacists and technicians stand ready to help expand vaccine access across the country.
Copyright 2021 Wyoming News Now. All rights reserved.